Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The Professor Moved On..

I know watcha ya'll must be thinking: "This can't be the real World. Been gone too long. They finally must've got 'em. Evil came knockin' and my dude had to stop rockin'."  

Well, let me tell you low and slow that Mista World sure is hurtin' and a whole lot of sh*t went down for certain, but now I'm done hiding and I got no fear of dying. 

You probably heard we lost the Professor. He had to move on. That turned the World upside down. Felt gut-shot, hopeless, and broken.  But I remember all his teachings, every word he had spoken. 

Before he moved on he laid it all out, "It ain't about winning or losing it's about the path you choosing. The Mission found you, not the other way round. You're a hero to our people for the sacrifice you've made. Don't get that twisted. But ya gotta soldier on with the knowledge you've been gifted. It can always get worse if that's your perspective. But no matter how hard it gets you'll always be protected."

So I cleared myself of all that fear, gonna stick to my schooling, count my blessings not what I'm missing.

I lost Domenquez in the trenches and had to sell the Caddy to go underground and out of sight. But I ain't never gonna be out this fight. 

The Warlord may have taken out the Professor and he might have my location, but that punk ass got no clue about my new vocation. I'm gonna be out here telling everyone with an ear that the mission has never been so clear. 

In the Professor's good name, I'm gonna finish what we started. You can't kill the cool, stop the vibe, or deny people from gettin' what they missin'. 

So get strapped in, my Earthly people. I'm back on my mutha f*ckin' mission!

 -  Mista World

 Rest easy, big man. I'll catch you on the next trip.

                          












No comments:

Post a Comment

The Professor Moved On..

I know watcha ya'll must be thinking: "This can't be the real World. Been gone too long. They finally must've got 'em. ...